Villon's Top Ten Weird Florida Laws
We’re all aware that there are some weird, antiquated laws out there. Here are the top 10 in Florida.
10. No matter how attractive you are, men cannot wear a strapless dress in public.
9. Don’t host karaoke on the beach because singing in public while wearing a bathing suit is against the law.
8. In Satellite Beach, Liquid latex (whether wet or dry) does not count as clothing. I guess you’ll have to pick out something else to wear tomorrow.
7. Next Halloween keep in mind it’s illegal to imitate an animal while in the state of Florida.
6. Plan accordingly. Unmarried women aren’t allowed to go parachuting on Sunday.
5. Can we get anymore vague? You’re not allowed to commit any “unnatural acts” with another person.
4. Pregnant pigs cannot be confined in cages.
3. You cannot fart in public after 6 p.m. on Thursdays. All other days are fair game.
2. You’re not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.
1. Unless you’re a never nude, I’m pretty sure we’re all guilty of this one. You cannot shower naked.